Senin, 06 Mei 2013

DAVID'S QUOTES OF THE WEEK #1

HI! I Came back to write!

NOW I want to write a quote from David Archuleta. Why David? Because of so many of my idols like, Selena Gomez, Asa Butterfield, Big Time Rush and others, just have a good quote David who has, who can make anyone inspired, laugh or even cry because of too striking biodiversity #alah. I JUST LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA!!

None of [my success] would be worth it without doing the things that keep me close to God. -David Archie

Tak satu pun dari [kesuksesan saya] akan berharga tanpa melakukan hal yang membuat saya dekat dengan Tuhan. -David Archie

David advised that we are closer to God. Because whatever we do without the will of God will only be in vain. We should be thankful to God. it's useless if we are successful, have a lot of wealth, fame and praise, but do not give thanks to God. because it is whatever we have belongs to God that one day will be taken by the God. so, be grateful and intelligent people continue to draw closer to God, because he is only one who has everything.

0 komentar: