Minggu, 17 Maret 2013

An Imaginary Interview with Selena Gomez

An Interview with Selena Gomez About Justin Bieber's Recent Escapades


Me : Thanks for sitting down with us today, Selena. I understand you're super busy promoting Spring    Breakers and recording your new album. Really appreciate your time.

Selena Gomez :














Me : Great! Well, I wanted to talk to you about something that may be a little personal. Your ex, Justin Bieber, has been in the news a lot lately. People are saying he's having a "meltdown".

Selena Gomez :













Me : Yeah, what with the showing up late, the weird fashion choices, the blowups at the paparazzi, and that recent rant on Instagram. He seems to be flipping out a little bit.

Selena Gomez :


















Me : I suppose that's true, but I was wondering if you had any insight into what he might be going through. After all, you were probably closer to him than anyone else these last few years. What's gotten into him?

Selena Gomez :

















Me : So you're saying he's different since the breakup?

Selena Gomez :














Me : Oh I see: He's always had this in him. I didn't know you were joking about the "changing" thing.

Selena Gomez :


















Me : Haha, you got me. But back to Justin — what do you make with his recent "episodes."

Selena Gomez :


















Me : No, no. This is a safe place. How do you feel about what Justin's going through?

Selena Gomez :

















Me : So that's all you have to say?

Selena Gomez :


















Me : Well, that's kind of rude don't you think?

Selena Gomez : 


















Me : True, true. I apologize. I understand it's been tough since you split up, so I get where you're coming from. I was just really hoping you had an opinion on Justin Bieber. Anything at all?

Selena Gomez : 
 


Me : Oh, wow. Okay.

Selena Gomez ;














Me : Sounds like you're done thinking about him. Does that mean you two aren't getting back together?

Selena Gomez :

















Me : Well, a wise man once said, "Never Say Never" Right?

Selena Gomez :
















Me : Okay, okay. I'll let you off the hook on that one. Thanks for chatting. I can't wait to see Spring Breakers. I bet you're going to be great.

Selena Gomez :


















Me : Oh, I think there are plenty of people out there who would disagree. Good luck with the film, and thanks again.

Selena Gomez :















Big Thanks to :
Darrick Thomas

0 komentar: